So you launched a new product on Amazon and you want to get organic ranking on Amazon, as Amazon PPC management agency we have observed over the years the following methods helps increase your organic ranking on Amazon
- Choose the top Keywords you are going after for ranking.
(Depending on budget we usually suggest between 3-10 keywords)
- Try to have the full keywords in your Title or Bullet points to increase relevancy.
- Isolate them in a separate campaign. (You can do Single Keyword Campaigns, or at least just these top keywords in a separate campaign.)
- Give it a competitive bid and increase TOS Placement to 100%+
- Constantly track the Impression Rank (from the Impression Share report) to make sure that you are in the top percentile of spenders for this keyword.
- Check-in daily and see if you are winning TOS.
- Track the keywords to monitor improvement on organic rank (we use Helium 10)
If the listing converts well, the ranking should start improving.
If it doesn’t convert, get back to the drawing board. There might be an issue with the listing, offer or maybe this is just not a relevant keyword. First, think about how to convert and then how to rank.
And remember ranking on competitive keywords takes a competitive budget!
For more about Amazon organic ranking or Amazon PPC call us for a free analysis 718-400-8771 or email us at [email protected]