Let me share with you what we here at our Amazon PPC agency do to find opportunities within clients’ Amazon PPC search terms. Because besides eliminating wasted ad spend for our clients, it’s important to increase spend and double down on great-performing search terms.
Here is a great way to do it. The parameters will depend on the baseline CVR and Acos of the account. Let’s assume we have an account with an average Acos of 20% and a CVR of 10%.
- Download the Amazon Search Term Impression Share Report.
- Filter Acos: Less than or equal to 15%
- Filter CVR: Greater than or equal to 15%
- Filter Orders: Greater than 2 sales (to rule out anecdotal sales)
Here is an additional twist
- Filter Impression Rank: Greater than 1
You now have a list of keywords that are performing better than average, and you are not yet the #1 advertiser on that keyword.
Now go and increase the bids on those keywords.
Don’t be aggressive when increasing bids, and ensure that this strategy aligns with the account’s goals.
IGPPC is an Amazon PPC management agency. We manage 7-9 figures Amazon Brands